Archive for July, 2012
- Disable "Open in Windows Explorer" in SharePoint http://t.co/wtqxUMTW #
- SharePoint Manager 2013 http://t.co/UpkXeJhk #
- SharePoint Management PowerShell scripts http://t.co/8Ymzp8ll #
- SPUserPoll – SharePoint Poll Web Part http://t.co/71qTjDwN #
- SharePoint Outlook Connector http://t.co/wXtWdMZ7 #
- jPoint – jQuery for SharePoint forms, lists, webparts, and webservices http://t.co/1beV7KeQ #
- SharePoint Document Converter solution gives a start on how we can leverage the Word automation Service to convert … http://t.co/TzORTvRp #
- SharePoint 2010 Metro UI http://t.co/2hNjIKyb #
- SharePoint 2010 Bulk Document Importer http://t.co/eyQd5sFM #
- SharePoint Ad Rotator http://t.co/FmeuoAOb #
- Sharepoint Permissions Manager http://t.co/IC43GdKI #
- Reading "Develop in SharePoint 2013".. http://t.co/9YNCSDlY #
- Adobe PhoneGap 2.0 Released
- Twitter, Grillo e i "falsi follower" Quanto contano i numeri sulla Rete? – Repubblica.it http://t.co/uN7hB14Y via @repubblicait #
- WrapBootstrap: Themes for Twitter Bootstrap https://wrapbootstrap.com/ #
As you probably heard SharePoint 2013 Preview has been released. There is number of cool features available but there is one that’s super simple yet so very useful. I am huge fan of DropBox, this simple application allows you to sync your folders to the cloud. Now you can do the same with SharePoint 2013, no special requirements to configure this.
Figure below shows a document library synced to my computer. All the changes are propagated back and forth. Very cool and helpful feature.
Update 2013-04-04: I have updated this screenshot to match SharePoint 2013 / Office365 RTM.
I forgot to post this earlier, but last month we released a major release of Documentation Toolkit for SharePoint 2.0 (SPDocKit) . The product has been on market for almost a year know and I must say we are very happy with it’s progress. To this date more than 150 customers, large and small, from 25 countries decided to document SharePoint farm configuration settings with our tool. SharePoint is a complex system and documenting it is no fun. Our tool helps you with that boring part of the project (documenting it) while you can focus on more important stuff.
We built this new version based on feedback from our customers. Here are some of the new features:
- Permissions Explorer and Reports - ideal for complex environments where permissions are a mess.
- Feature Usage Reports - ideal when you are planning an upgrade or just trying to figure out where features are activated.
- Best Practices Reports - not sure if your SharePoint is configured properly? Check these reports to find our more.
- Sync to SkyDrive - this feature allows consultants to synchronize all documentation with their SkyDrive.
- much more…
As a valuable reader of this blog you can use claim code summer2012 and you will receive 10% off for your purchase. This offer is valid till July 31st 2012.